Monday, October 4, 2010

Ethics journal 2

How do humans achieve potential?
Potential is set by a person for his or herself.  By set I mean a goal or object is set as what fills that potential.  Once that goal is met or object obtained the potential is filled and usually then reset.  I my case I want to be a great volleyball play and to do this I need to touch eleven feet and once that goal is met I will move onto a higher goal.
What limits potential?
The conscience is the only limit to potential.  The last part of the reading talks about how the some people repress potential as a fault.  So if a person represses his or her potential then the only thing holding them back is him or herself. 
What is potential?
A set of actions, abilities, and object set by a person by him or herself as goals to be done.  At the completetion of these goals satisfaction and fulfillment in life is usaually the end result.  A second result might be a change in the potential.  Someone may think that they can have more now and the potneial is increased in their minds and more goals are set. 
Is it true about no pre-established ethics?
I thinks its very true.  When you grow up, you learn how to live life and learn.  If there was a pre-set idea baout how humans are to act you wouldn't have to learn them while you grow up you would simply already know them.  I am finally learning about relationships and how they work in my life now that I am so close to people and am gaining new realtionships.  But if there was a n established way to encorporate relationships into your life then I wouldn't have to learn that on my own right now, I would already know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wUCEhw9wfA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQ8xIEyQlI

No comments:

Post a Comment