Watching a volleyball video is exciting for me and complex at the same time. Having it witten on paper would be extremely hard. All the yelling and communicating plus all the game play itself is a lot to desribe in words. Even more so the type of data that is made out of a video on line, such as the exaplme of the 1s and 0s is incredabe. The system of organization must be so complex. However, just as the text says there is no way to give the entire video or piece of music the full effects through software. I agree with this satement becasue even if i'm just texting or talking to a friend about a video, until he or she actually sees it, that emotion and full effect won't be conviede correctly. It seems as though the main point of the article that we went over in class about how meaning is derived from media is why all these collaborations are taking place. For example, if I like a particular song and I want it to reflect me in some way and make it meaningful to or about me, by giving it my own touch I give it meaning for myself. Just like the volleyball video I mentioned earilier, if I want to give it my own meaning I could add music too it, put it on my facebook, or collect other clips with it to make an album of sorts.
I like the idea about personalized instruments as well because it will give the composer a more real intrsument to protray his emotions and feelings. Instead of have a person learn to play an instrument the instrument can now learn to play the composer.
No comments:
Post a Comment